Pictures of 94-95's with 15" wheels?

I'm considering ordering a set of 15x8 wheels for the back with ET Streets, and some 15x7 wheels up front with just normal radials on them. I'm looking at Weld Draglites, Eagle 055 and 058, or anything similar to those. If anyone could post some pictures of their cars with these style wheels I would really appreciate it. Also, how are ET Streets for daily driving? I'll have my other set of 17's with Yokohama AVS Sports on them if I needed to change for weather or whatever.

• Sponsors (?)

here's one with Weld Prostars

wingless4.JPG

yup, but I didn't post the pic for the blackouts, but for the wheels. I've had them blackouts on there since '95 and I just have never really take them off

Last5.0 said:
yup, but I didn't post the pic for the blackouts, but for the wheels. I've had them blackouts on there since '95 and I just have never really take them off

Last5.0

Your car looks great with the Prostars.

I really do like the Prostars and I will be doing the same by spring time before the track reopens.

Would you be so kind as to share the details of wheel size, tire size & type, install mods needed and anything else that would help with this mod?

Later
Grady

They are 3.5x15 in the front, with Cooper 165/15 tires and 8x15's in the rear. In that pic I had BFG Drag Radials in 275/50/15, but now have Hoosier Quick Time Pros in 26x11.5x15. The rear has a back spacing of 5.5". 10" wides would fit with a little bit of inner fender clearing and a 6.5" backspacing. As with any Weld Wheel, you should upgrade to 3" studs. The back isn't hard to do, standard Moroso or ARP studs work. The fronts had to have the hole drilled out a bit for them to fit. Moroso now carries a "Mustang" specific 3" stud that has the correct knul to fit in the front hubs. Also, with the 3.5" wheel only comes in one backspacing, so you either have to run a 7/16" spacer or grind on the caliper to make it thinner. If you're going with a bit wider wheel, like a 5" or 6" you might be able to avoid this.

Last5.0 said:
They are 3.5x15 in the front, with Cooper 165/15 tires and 8x15's in the rear. In that pic I had BFG Drag Radials in 275/50/15, but now have Hoosier Quick Time Pros in 26x11.5x15. The rear has a back spacing of 5.5". 10" wides would fit with a little bit of inner fender clearing and a 6.5" backspacing. As with any Weld Wheel, you should upgrade to 3" studs. The back isn't hard to do, standard Moroso or ARP studs work. The fronts had to have the hole drilled out a bit for them to fit. Moroso now carries a "Mustang" specific 3" stud that has the correct knul to fit in the front hubs. Also, with the 3.5" wheel only comes in one backspacing, so you either have to run a 7/16" spacer or grind on the caliper to make it thinner. If you're going with a bit wider wheel, like a 5" or 6" you might be able to avoid this.

Thank you very much!!!
:nice:

Later
Grady