Poll: COME IN I need ur advice!!!

92Stang302

Oct 24, 2003
FL
Hey, guys this person wants to put two web site decals on my underside of my hood so when im at car shows or track ppl will see it like advertisement, well how much should i charge them for decal making and to have them on my underside of my hood ?

$150? $160? $170? $180? $200? keep in mind this include decal buying..

?? i want to put the money towards engine parts :)

• Sponsors (?)

depends on how much revenue the company makes....if its a huge company you could get lots of money from them if youre car gets looked at a lot at car shows. but if its just a small local company it just depends on how much they are willing to give you.

it gets decent amount of attention, when the new cobra r hood goes on this week its gonna get some more eye balls on it and when my engine build up is done some more attention, the hood is open at car shows and the track, its a smaller company this guy im friends with his mother runs some business and wanted two display two web sites on the underside of the hood so when its popped at shows ppl will see it. you figure one decal is what 20bux?

so say two decals = $40 and i want maybe like $150 or so for spending money into the car. would you think maybe 190 - or $200 complete deal is a good deal?