Post sound clips of speed density cams please

• Sponsors (?)

Ok...here goes. Ahem

rumpity....bumpity...rumpity....bumpity...rumpity....bumpity.......(stall). Damn!!! Rrrrrrrrrr....VRoooommmm...rumpity....bumpity...rumpity...bumpity....rumpity...bumpity.....(stall) F*#@!!!!

Get the picture?:shrug:

You can throw a very MILD one in a SD car. And when I say Mild I mean Mild. But it is a bit better than stock. I believe Comp makes one or two but the mild lift increase really wouldn't make it worth it. Throwing a cam with some decent lift and duration in a SD car is asking for problems. Spend some cash and throw a Mass Air Meter Conversion Kit on her. Ford Racing or Interactive System's & Technologies makes decent conversion kits for Speed Density Cars. Then you can throw a nice cam in her, and even some nice heads, Compression etc. Do it right the first time man.

It woudn't be worth it man. It would be better off to spend the money on a conversion. Then put a nice cam in her. Sure you could get a custom grind but it would have to be so mild to be compatiable with the speed density that the power increse would be very small.