redoing the exterior

so i got in a little wreck with the stang, its not big deal i just have to get a new hood and bumper. i'm gonna pay the additional costs on top of the insurance to get an 03-04 cobra front end and carbon fiber cobra r hood. and i'm gonna have the whole car resprayed black and have the wing removed and the holes filled first. i also have seen a picture of someone with a silver mustang with the third brake light taken off and the trunk lid shaved. does anyone have pictures of this cuz the guy at the shop doesnt know exactly what i'm looking for. anything else i should have done while its there? i was thinking about taking the key holes off too. good idea?

• Sponsors (?)

Good call with the 03 bumper and cobra r hood. :nice:

what KT meant was shave the badges off the side panels (the "GT" badges). Also, shave the keyholes off the doors and on the trunk. It's the little custom things we all love about our car.

Oh, and make sure they don't drill holes into your brand new bumper for your license plate...because that's not so cool...:bang:

Doh! I missed the whole cobra thing. I thought he had a GT. :p

Why do people laugh at your cobra badges? Pretty lame. Obviously they don't know the first thing about mustangs. Screw em. Ever since I put the cobra front bumper on my car the looks I get are redic. And it's only been a week! Not saying I didn't get looks before the bumper :nice: