role call for friday pir latenight

cubicgator

Jul 23, 2003
well we are taking black BBC sportin old motor and my dad in our 91 hatch any one else going for friday. there will be pro tree practice lane for headsup racers to play. hope to see some of you there. later wally

• Sponsors (?)

i'll be there with bout 10 of my buddies mostly stangs but there will be a couple of focus's there as well this is the night to go there's going to be lot's of stangs from what i've heard. peace

john

FSCIP said:
I have been ready for soo long, I think I lost interest. Any fast cars going? If so, I may come out. But like Jeff says, better not to show your cards before heads up starts. Single digit times this year, anyone? L8.

What happens if you show your cards ? Does the car go slower if people know about it ? You should come out or are you just going to keep posting instead ? One other thing does the turbo stick out of the hood :shrug: Just messing with yah. :nice:

joe

I'm in. Is it just a practice or are they going to run the quick 16? It starts at 5? Till when? I'm shaking down anyways so it dosen't matter, I just need to make the right times to compensate for the 3 1/2hr trailer ride there!

Is that your 10.0 Scott? If so congrats! See ya there friday.

FSCIP said:
Hey Joe, speaking of messing with ya, are you gonna build a nine second street car, then part it out before you ever run it? L8.
:owned:

I need to keep some of my cards in the deck remember :D Oh yah at least i can do that if i want :rlaugh: Where were you last night i was there to much for the entry fee or what :shrug: ?

joe

5.0 MoJo said:
I'm in. Is it just a practice or are they going to run the quick 16? It starts at 5? Till when? I'm shaking down anyways so it dosen't matter, I just need to make the right times to compensate for the 3 1/2hr trailer ride there!

Is that your 10.0 Scott? If so congrats! See ya there friday.

This was actually last night, and was just practice.

This coming friday (the 16th) is the first heads up Quick 16 Race.

FSCIP said:
Hey Joe, speaking of messing with ya, are you gonna build a nine second street car, then part it out before you ever run it? L8.
:owned:

I"M BACK

Had to come back from my world tour to post on this one. I thought Joe aready did this. What a loser! :D :lol:

L8er, Andy