Roushcharged

I purchased this car2017 mustang gt
with gt package (gears,brakes ect) and roushcharged phase 1 kit
What times are these baby's running and are there any traction issues
Would like to be prepared before I head to try it out any other mods done to these or info on different mods would be greatly appreciated!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Should get you into the low-12's, high-11's if you're any good behind the wheel. The modern muscle is a finicky beast. I'm seeing that 400hp modern muscle, runs similar times to 300hp muscle from 20-years prior, and 500hp modern muscle run like 400hp older muscle.

Guess it's the price we pay for the extra amenities, performance goodies and safety equipment.

Reactions: 1 user
With a capable driver 11 second times are not out of the question with the Phase 1, I have a friend with a Phase 2 car and on the stock tires was able to go 10.9x before he decided to succumb to better rubber

That's great I had heard low 12 was kind of disappointed due to lots of not supercharged are running that with tune ,cold air /boltons .
I've also heard that the tune the car comes with is crap. Hopefully there is someone that has this package that can give me there opinion and info
I personally feel it's fast but do notice the rpms seem to be able to go a bit more but again the tune seems to keep it in safe mode lol thanks for your help.

That's great I had heard low 12 was kind of disappointed due to lots of not supercharged are running that with tune ,cold air /boltons .
I've also heard that the tune the car comes with is crap. Hopefully there is someone that has this package that can give me there opinion and info
I personally feel it's fast but do notice the rpms seem to be able to go a bit more but again the tune seems to keep it in safe mode lol thanks for your help.
The Roush tuning is very conservitive, if you decided to re tune the car you will certainly unlock more hp. Look towards Lund if this is the direction you want to go.

This Lund tune is it removable like handheld tuners or is it permanent
waiting on a response back from Lund send them email guess they don't have much staff or are totally busy no answer..
Email is the only way to get ahold of them, the tune is removable but the computer in the car will track how many times the ecu has been flashed. This will absolutely affect your warranty if you have a power-train failure of any kind.