See the Barrett Jackson Auction the other night?

BlackenedSVT

Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Anyone see it? You see that 2007 Shelby GT 500 sell for $650,000 i think it was? Or did it end higher, i dont remember. It was rediculous. I know the proceeds went to a fund for children, but god-damn. Paying $650,000+ for a car you can get for like 50k? LOL That auction is nuts.

Was cool to see Ford and Shelby there together though at the podium :) I'm excited to pull up next to one of these cars on the road one day :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

UDTBadkarma said:
Anyone see it? You see that 2007 Shelby GT 500 sell for $650,000 i think it was? Or did it end higher, i dont remember. It was rediculous. I know the proceeds went to a fund for children, but god-damn. Paying $650,000+ for a car you can get for like 50k? LOL That auction is nuts.

Was cool to see Ford and Shelby there together though at the podium :) I'm excited to pull up next to one of these cars on the road one day :nice:
that is a re-run from like 2 months ago......

well ok thats pretty cool then :) Well doesn't ford ALWAYS keep the 1st 2 production cars for 'super' cars like this? I always thought they did. And i dont watch TV much, so sorry, didn'tl know it was a re-run :)