Selling A Car That Isnt Payed Off Yet

• Sponsors (?)

Cantslowdown said:
Yeah but if you do and take parts off let me know lol cuz there is a few i want!
man they're already spoken for, IF I sell. The only thing that isnt is my new, in box McLeod clutch/pressure plate for the 3650. MGW is up in the air. Someone has expressed interest but no definite sale.

again, this is a huge if. By Monday/Tuesday I should know for sure.

Remember, I'll ALWAYS have a stang :nice:

Pennywise2 said:
Don't sell your car because you will lose your car and 9/10
you will loss money on the sale of your car it's not worth it.
well Im not gonna sell it if I cant get what I want for it. Im not gonna try and rob anybody but Im not gonna take a loss on it either. I know my pay-off and Im confident I can get that and then some. If not, I'll keep it.

Its not like Im getting an SRT-4 guys (how sweet would that be :drool:), Im staying in the stang family, just might* make a slight upgrade. :)

Cantslowdown said:
I just wanted the springs and maybe the chin..Catback would be cool too lol but if there spoken for thats cool..Just thought i would try..
I'd be keeping the cat-back and chin anyway, but the springs are spoken for. sorry man. I'll keep you updated though, in case someone changes their mind.

helty said:
well Im not gonna sell it if I cant get what I want for it. Im not gonna try and rob anybody but Im not gonna take a loss on it either. I know my pay-off and Im confident I can get that and then some. If not, I'll keep it.

Its not like Im getting an SRT-4 guys (how sweet would that be :drool:), Im staying in the stang family, just might* make a slight upgrade. :)
If you do sell your car the best of luck with your deal! :nice:
The Subaru STI> Dodge SRT4 plain and simple. :D