something different, I bought a ttop coupe..pics inside

v8only

Jul 3, 2003
well, by now I've spammed this all over the mustang community, but i'm excited, and it'll be new for many of you. I JUST bought this 83 5.0 ttop coupe, stole it for $900 running with a rebuilt 5.0 with only 20 miles on it! Body is straighter than hell, interior just about mint. The bad? it's got a salvage title because it was junked for having a bad motor at one time, but bought back b4 it was crushed apparently, no biggie. LOL, a month ago I bought an 82 5.0 coupe also, which compliments my 86 vert, and now I've got to decide which to get rid of :(

anyhow, some pics

Top%20off.jpg

int%20complete.jpg

engine.jpg

front%20seats.jpg

back%20seat.jpg

see%20the%20sky.jpg

to%20off%202.jpg

pass%20side.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

wow thats a lot of brown....but a rare car indeed....i would keep that and def. update the interior to a 87-up and do a 87-conversion on it..if it were mine

thanks, but I don't like the 87 dash's, a little too ford tempoish for me, and the nose is def staying 4 eyed.

However I am only "considering" a black or grey interior swap and a different paint color if I keep this, I'm just not sure yet.

Terminator drivetrain and interior swap? :nice:

Jeremy, you have a very understanding family! Nice pick-up there. :banana:

wow thats a lot of brown....but a rare car indeed....i would keep that and def. update the interior to a 87-up and do a 87-conversion on it..if it were mine

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!

:bang:

WHY for the love of all that is holy, would he want to deface it like that if its so rare??? I can understand upgrading the interior but not the front end.

Don't take this personal. :) I have a Capri that my X turned into a Mustang. I feel sad every time I look at it.

Oh, Nice score v8only!

...? i just like the newer interiors those look old with the woodgrain and what not ...and i have never really cared for the 4 eyes....but i love the composite fronts.....but its your car and im sure you will make it the way you want it....its a nice looking car for the money you paid!!!!!:D wish i could find a car that straight and not a complete pile of rust for that price lol....i cant even find a roller rust bucket for under a 1000 lol so congrats

Part out or sell the 82 coupe. Sell me the console delete shifter boot and e-brake boot cheap cause I have been looking for them for a couple years. :)

Then, take the 83 t-top apart, paint it white, keep the grille, headlight molding, side moldings, and 1/4 window moldings black, install 85-86 gt interior, pick out some wheels you like, and make us all jealous.

part the 82? shoot, that thing is way too rare to strip, a virgin body, decent interior (except for the seats) and only 106 miles on the body, option delete car, easily one of a few hundred made.

why do you have problems finding the console delete stuff? I have console delete parts laying all over my garage from the junkyard.

nice find welcome to the t-top family i always loved the rarity of the t-top coupes i would put the 86 front clip on it and paint all the bodymoldings the same color of the car .a nice color saw the other day is that copper on the new ford edge.definately change that interior black would be nice.