Spray on Bed liner for aTruck

kiddiccarus

The first widely accepted Tranny
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 24, 2003
30 Mins from a Ragged GT
I have had an idea for a while now and just have not told anyone about this and dont laugh just yet because it is a rugged look aspect to he black parts of the car like the mirrors and other places that fade really easy. This application is not for the show car but to bring a different look to the vheicle. Plus it is so different that it may not look that bad. Plus this will eliminate me having to replace all of those fadded areas of the car that this applies to. Since mine is a 1993 an the previous owner did not have a garage.

• Sponsors (?)

351wcoupe said:
I thought that stuff was really thick?

I thought so to. I have heard of using it as an undercoat but never actually paint. If you like it go for it, but I was talking to a guy and he said $700 dollars for the bed of his truck F250 Short Bed. It was RhinoLiner though.

Well I was thinking of the little areas like mirror backs and the outer door rail where it is horizontal with the ground, on the Fox Bodies there is a rough textured metal piece there and it is peeling on mine and the mirrors look like crap. I know this will last because of its nature. But the undercoating is a great idea also. I have found it at Auto Zone lately in a Pint can for 20 but it isnt Rhino Lining its an off Brand.