STANGNET CHAT is back online. Inquire Within

dragnazz5.0

My "0" key d0esn't w0rk, s0 I have t0 use the zer0
Nov 19, 2005
mooresville, nc
the stangnet chat is back up for those of you who are interested. dont give up on it too quick. hopefully we can get a bunch of people in there. same channel as before #stangnet

First download mIRC from www.mirc.com its fast download even for 56kers and a quick install....if you don't know how to use it no worries i have it all made easy for you just install it. once its installed double click this link...if it doesn't connect right away just wait a little and it will keep trying servers till it does.

just copy paste this link into your Internet Explorer Bar if it doesn't work like a regular link. and if you are already irc savvy, the channel is #stangnet on Dalnet.

irc://jade.va.us.dal.net/stangnet

• Sponsors (?)

weve had a few come and go....but no one stays for long. hopefully it will turn around. i cant be on all day since i have work in the morning and than class till 815 but im usually on at night. we need some people to stick around a little bit so there are actually people to talk to when someone new comes in

91ghp5.0 said:
i joined, but it doesnt want to let me in...wtf!

edit...i have it saved as a file, i put that link into the address bar, and it just says it cant connect.

hmm...it might just be easier to open mirc and go the servers and find DalNet...click on that and than in the message box at the bottom type /join #stangnet and it should get you right in there