stangnet stickers

I was trying to think of a way for both lol. Stang Gang gives like 50 more rwhp per cylinder divided by the square root of the number of tires than StangNet because it's a gang. Gah, noobs. But I'm too lazy to see what that really is so.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, it's based in FL. actually it's based in the same county as me and 85% of all the members so we all get to gether for bi-weekly & bi-monthly shows. and a group of us (5-8) hang out on friday nights at the local Wendys for there car show... and some times a few of us head up to the local drag-strip to lay down some times. It's a really cool club all in all, very active.

zincyellow03 said:
I don't know. I didn't go on in 3 days and I guess during that time 04SVT got 200 more posts than me. Whatever, I guess they wanted someone who's actually in FL to be the top poster, rather someone from Chicago. :shrug:

lol, that's Jay. he's a modderator & on of the co-creators of the club so he's on there all the time

man i wanna set up a chicago based one to get some cruise nights going, but the last one my dad tried to set up was lacluster at best, highlighted by an 05 steeda. I couldnt bring my car (foot surgery), so it was a total of 3 cars. I wanna take over someplace, get like 10 or 15 there one night a month or so.

silver_sn95_v6 said:
man i wanna set up a chicago based one to get some cruise nights going, but the last one my dad tried to set up was lacluster at best, highlighted by an 05 steeda. I couldnt bring my car (foot surgery), so it was a total of 3 cars. I wanna take over someplace, get like 10 or 15 there one night a month or so.

Do you know any other stang owners in IL? I could probably swing by since I think Burbank is like 40-50 mins away from me.

well my dad has a stang, he knows a few guys, none of my friends are lucky enough to be blessed by a stang. i could see how many. i think a central point inb the area would be fine. I have no problem taking a ride either, as long as we gert a few people going.