Stop Bein' A Wuss! Let's See What You Look Like.

• Sponsors (?)

Oh sure.....and @madmike1157 thought I looked like a serial killer....:eek:
I'm sorry,............Allen didn't post a picture of himself stabbing a cereal box w/ a big assed knife either.
It wasn't me that was worried, my kid was the one concerned that I was bringing a serial killer in.

I told him not to worry. That I had had you thoroughly "mega-vetted" by Hair Jobs criminal task force. Not only were you not a serial killer,....I wasn't gonna have to have you deported either.

It just seemed funny to me that Allen looks so much like Schultz when he has his little Umlaut mustache thing going on. He even has the character part down a little bit.......He knows NOTHING.

About how to spell the word "NO" in German.

Nein! ;)

Google..... Allen @Boosted92LX, ........It works every time. Even for other languages.

Reactions: 1 user
Im the big fat guy In middle..........with my wife and daughter and son..

us.jpg

Reactions: 9 users
I'm sorry,............Allen didn't post a picture of himself stabbing a cereal box w/ a big assed knife either.
It wasn't me that was worried, my kid was the one concerned that I was bringing a serial killer in.

I told him not to worry. That I had had you thoroughly "mega-vetted" by Hair Jobs criminal task force. Not only were you not a serial killer,....I wasn't gonna have to have you deported either.

It just seemed funny to me that Allen looks so much like Schultz when he has his little Umlaut mustache thing going on. He even has the character part down a little bit.......He knows NOTHING.

About how to spell the word "NO" in German.

Nein! ;)

Google..... Allen @Boosted92LX, ........It works every time. Even for other languages.

You got me, lol. I KNOW NOTHING!!!

What's funny, I know about six German words, My father could participate in conversation, English was my great grandparents' second language. Funny how culture slips away through generations.

Latest picture of myself on my cellphone lol. My second favorite past time aside from this car disease
2016-08-07 13.11.47.jpg

Me and the family from earlier this year in Cape May, NJ
2016-07-29 13.08.07.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
@84Ttop that sure was one expensive t shirt [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
Who's got the oldest wedding picture?.. @madmike1157

Now you know that there are only two guys here that are gonna have the "oldest" wedding photo.

Joe Richker is one of them,......and I'm the other.

I got no problem with posting it, but it was a set of unfortunate circumstances,....every pic on the roll came out dark. And THAT requires that I scan it in. That's tonight

Reactions: 1 users