stuff to put in shampoo to make hair fall out

• Sponsors (?)

well, i got pwnd a few days ago by my roommate and need to retaliate. just suffice it to say he sent a fake letter to my parents saying i had been kicked out of school for, without going into detail, sexual misconduct of one kind or another, and they had notified the police who currently have a warrant out for me. this is a bit beyond the usual pranks we play on each other and i want to step it up a notch as this did not go over well at ALL with my parents even when i told them it was a joke. ive heard there is something you can put in shampoo that will make your hair fall out? anyone know what it is or anything comperable i could do? thanks.

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Sorry I laughed out loud at that one.

lol I don't know if you'd want to have him lose all of his hair, that's kinda taking it to another level.

I'd beat him in his own game, something witty and clever. I like the gay **** subscription, have it mailed to his parents.

Make yourself a bannana shake just enough to fill your glass. Then make more using an ex-lax and leave it in the blender. Make sure you leave it were he can spot it and ask (or take without permission) and let him have at it. Make sure it's a super Ex-lax and make sure you leave with all the toilet paper. Even and game over.

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: I didn't make it through the first page without crying w/laughter. Some of the retaliations are priceless.:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

When I was in college I had a similar problem with my roommate's. I did wait a while but the retaliation was priceless.

Backstory:
My 1 roommate had a girlfriend for a long time. I waited until the weekend when I knew he was going home and he was running late. I called his girl's cell number looking for him pretending to be the front desk at a nearby hotel. Basically, I asked for him, she said he wasn't in, then I asked to leave a message that a lady was waiting for him in the hotel lobby and he was late.

End Result:

He got his butt kicked by girlfriend and I said game over.

It was priceless.

You could also type up some kind of report on your computer from a medical center near you guys and mail it to his house. Wouldn't it be funny if his parents got some std results in the mail about their son ? :rlaugh:
haha, this is pretty good. too bad he doesnt have a gf or i would do this in a heartbeat.

Make yourself a bannana shake just enough to fill your glass. Then make more using an ex-lax and leave it in the blender. Make sure you leave it were he can spot it and ask (or take without permission) and let him have at it. Make sure it's a super Ex-lax and make sure you leave with all the toilet paper. Even and game over.
ok now im DEFINITELY going to do this too. im tired of having to stash all my food in my room and lock the door.

with all the ideas you guys have posted hes gonna wish he had never even met me lol. all those little things about a roomate that get to you over time will all be repaid. i may be taking it a step too far because i am going to do like 10 of these things, not all at once, but slowly and over time so hes never quite sure if its me or not., but its only fair to take it too far since he did the same by initiating this whole ordeal. i hope i dont end up in jail lol

Does he use conditioner on his hair? If he does, that is where you need to put the Nair. That way it sits on his hair for a little bit before he washes it out. I still think the best way, if he had a gf, would to be get them both drunk, let him pass out and then do her in the ass.......

Paul

Well this one's kinda funny, We hired on a couple younger kids this last summer. They were always saying things like," you dont even wanna mess with me" and so fourth. So one afternoon I made it back to the shop early, lined the bed of his truck with a tarp, filled it full of water, added a fountain (which shot 25 feet in the air), and put 100 goldfish back there! After that there like " Theres no way we can top this one". Funniest thing ever!

Lol here is one... while he is sleeping fill his room with half filled silo cups when he wakes up he will look like this:
DSCF1152.jpg

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1146.jpg

haha