stupid z28 owners

i wasnt trying to be ignorant...its just that this guy really believes his stock 97 z28 with a 10 psi supercharger will get 600 hp. I have tried explaining things to him and he just doesnt get it. He talks about beating 2003 cobras in his car right now which is insane....the guy is senile.

• Sponsors (?)

bakes5_0 said:
well 103 i dont know if your just tired or you believe that a 97 z28 has a ls1 in it cause that would be wronge last time i checked...but maybe thats not what your talkin about huh???

but imo no matter what car someone drives there is gonna be someone who doesnt know what there talkin about..i know cobra guys who think a stock 99 will run 11's and thats far from the truth..so matter where ya go there is always gonna be an ignorant person in the group right 103??

I was refering to what 302cobra97 said about some guy with a Z28. He implied he was talking about an LS1 because he refered to it as having "only five less hp than the Cobra". This statement is refering to a Z28 other than the one in the first post. I am well aware that a 97 Z28 uses and LT1. :rolleyes:

Hey 54life,
I noticed your signature and read the "performance red" Cobra listed. I copied it below. No 1999 Mustang except the "Limited Edition" GT came in Performance Red(Code ES). You have paint code E8 for Rio Red.
Just thought you would like to know.
-Jason

54life's sig...
1999 Cobra Performance Red
2003 V6 Sonic blue

Hey, I got a 93 and 97 cobra and I love them. I hate camaro/firebird, but I must admit that as far as speed they had us beat. But it does not take much to put us on equal ground with them and faster. Plus our cars handle better, drive better and are built better. I respect the f-bodies though, there is alot of potential there to make serious machine for low-buck. I think that is where they had us by the b*lls. They have more bang for your buck.