Support JennaBears & Why It Was Created.

• Sponsors (?)

I know that, like others have probably said, nothing I can put to words here will even begin to reduce the sadness of losing a child. I have to say I have always looked up to you and your knowledge, and it's sad for this to happen to such an undeserving person. Times like this are when you will find out who is really there for you, in whatever fashion they show themselves. I am sure everyone here is behind you, we are limited in what we can do to help, but just know that you need not think you are alone in this. My jaw dropped when I read the first post and I have to say I wasn't expecting anything near as severe as what I read. I hope that you, your wife, and your daughter will be ok. I will keep this in my prayers and thoughts.

local mustang site said:
Just got back from the hospital and the older daughter is doing great. She is talking and stretching. wife told me that daughter has NOT had ANY pain medication today at all. The swelling in her face has gone down significantly since yesterday. The doctor's told Chris that they may be moving her out of ICU really soon if she keeps showing signs of improvement. Not sure if it will be tonight, tomorrow or the next day but just to hear that is comforting.

They started investigating the accident and Chris has been completely cleared. They said that he is not at fault what so ever. They found at least two witnesses who say that Chris was at a complete stop and had his blinker on. They also verified that all four had their seatbelts on.

As far as the F-150 is concerned. The driver was an 18 year old male driving his grandpa's brand new truck. There was another 18 year old male in the passenger seat and a 13 year old female in the back seat. I haven't heard anything on the condition of them but they did do blood work to test for alcohol and drugs.

Chris and wife are still amazing me with how strong they are. They are smiling and talking about good times.

i have 2 kids of my own, and i cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like if something like that happened to either of them.

i pray that the lord's grace might bring you some comfort during this tragic time.

I just got back from the hospital. Hayle is doing much better. Chris does have both his and Nicoles family in. Chris is trying to stand strong. If anyone has meet Eades know he is a great guys and has a great family. This is sad loss and it breaks my heart, Chris does thank everyone for there prayers.

Dustin

I'm glad there taking it as strong as they are. I honestly don't know what I would do. The driver of that truck would stay clear away from me if he knew what was good for him. Especially because of the loss, nothing could fix that!!!

My thoughts and prayer are with them.

without having children of my own i can't even begin to understand the pain you must be feeling. my sincere regards go out to you and your family in your time of need.

I'm not the best person to sugar coat what i'm thinking so i'll do my best. I mean no ill will here or anything of the sort.

Silver lining speech take 1: At least you and your wife and daughter are still alive.
Silver lining speech take 2: you have your older daughter to look after so the pain of losing your younger daughter can heal. your mind can only take so much at one time.
Silver lining speech take 3: Seat belts save lives. So do airbags. Without them I'm sure we wouldn't be here grieving for a daughter we'd be greaving for you, your wife and both daughters.

Does anyone have his address to send him a card or flowers or something to?