Progress Thread Tanner's "there's Probably A Name For This Illness" Builds Thread

Hey, here's a crazy assed idea.. Why don't you actually put a sbf in this one so it might go together easier and have a snowball's chance in hell of actually making it to running status? Just sayin...
people seem to forget I built a running driving LS mustang. Didn't have any issues a SBF is immune to. Car is setup for an LS, currently has an LS block in it. Needs an engine/trans, management and a fuel pump. Exactly what it would need with a SBF in it.

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice car man! I've gotten to the point where I don't care what motor a car has. If the dude was clever enough to make the A/C work somehow, then I swoon.

Reactions: 1 user
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
people seem to forget I built a running driving LS mustang. Didn't have any issues a SBF is immune to. Car is setup for an LS, currently has an LS block in it. Needs an engine/trans, management and a fuel pump. Exactly what it would need with a SBF in it.

It is a nice car!

I wasn't alluding in your case that a Ford engine would be better or worse. And frankly, no offense, but I can't count all of the ls mustangs I've seen in this thread and don't remember a single one ever running and driving. My point was, with that track record, maybe a change is in order....? There must be a name for this. Lol. :p

It is a nice car!

I wasn't alluding in your case that a Ford engine would be better or worse. And frankly, no offense, but I can't count all of the ls mustangs I've seen in this thread and don't remember a single one ever running and driving. My point was, with that track record, maybe a change is in order....? There must be a name for this. Lol. :p
His disorder is more extreme than ours.

It is a nice car!

Previous thread. The 98 GT car was a 6.0/400 car.
3 LS cars. The white first one, put about 50 miles on it learning to tune when I decided I didn't like the SN95 body like I had hoped. Pulled the drivetrain and bought A junk blue car I sold that I never should have bought. Learned a hard lesson there. And the 03 cobra I sold to buy my house and pay off my truck. Will always want that one back.

3 LS cars. The white first one, put about 50 miles on it learning to tune when I decided I didn't like the SN95 body like I had hoped. Pulled the drivetrain and bought A junk blue car I sold that I never should have bought. Learned a hard lesson there. And the 03 cobra I sold to buy my house and pay off my truck. Will always want that one back.
Yeah, but that statement right there makes it alllll worth while.

Reactions: 2 users
:crazy:

There was the one more fox I believe ,came after the cobra lol

Lol it's coming apart probably tomorrow. It'll be downhill from there

Maybe something of this nature this time? :)

image.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users