TCP Takeover complete

• Sponsors (?)

bnickel said:
hey GP, i think they're nuts to say they are going to raise the prices even more, what do you think? i'm thinking that Gram needs to get his stuff ready for production

Couldn't agree more. I think people were hoping whoever would take over TCP would have more sense, but to raise those prices is just nuts. We all saw what happened when M+ tried to raise the prices. I think Gram's stuff would do great up against the TCP stuff. As you can tell by all the TCP threads on this forum alone, people were always looking for a more affordable alternative. Besides, I would rather support a Mustang enthusiast (Gram) than a Chevy based chassisworks.

yep Gram has the goods for sure, but it doesn't look like i'll be able to get them for a while, i went to the bank today to get my loan for finishing my car, and i came up about 1500 short of what i wanted, only got 3500 instead of the 5000 i really wanted, so it looks like i'll only be getting painted for now, but hey it is getting painted :D and it'll be Grams favorite color, acapulco blue with black out hood and black vinyl :) top

man if i don't paint it now it'll never get painted, it's been in primer for almost 20 years. and for most of those it was actually to cool having a primered car, i didn'y have to worry about scratching the paint or anything like that, but it's time for something more like what it's supposed to be, there's plenty of time for other stuff, besides now i'll be more motivated to work on it :D