Thats Right! I got a CT Now!

• Sponsors (?)

poneypower89 said:
iwin.gif

*GASP!!!!* You've run over my Clark Kent mild mannered Avatar!

No!

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

YOU'VE RELEASED HIM! HE'S OUT OF CONTROL! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

terminatorz6ab.jpg

Awww... now that's just terrible. Resorting to lewd tactics. :nonono:

Instead... how about taking a smaller version of that pic and seeing if there's anything you can do with the eyes kinda like hence did with my current avatar? That'd be sweet! :nice:

Lemme know if you're willing and I'll link you to the size I'm looking for. It'd be much appreciated! :)

bluevenom867 said:
:lol:

Im sorry I got to root for Dag...his post count already PWNz0Rz you anyhow.

:owned:

ptttbbbbthhh

I had 1 kabillion posts before the crash...

Dagger has got nothing on me!!!! I've already broken his spirts with my crazy official member tatics.. soon I will overtake his thrown as a stangnet god.

yea Dagger.... pm me or whatever.. ill see what I can do (im sure hence is still better than me though)

poneypower89 said:
ptttbbbbthhh

I had 1 kabillion posts before the crash...

Dagger has got nothing on me!!!! I've already broken his spirts with my crazy official member tatics.. soon I will overtake his thrown as a stangnet god.
Yea I know I had alot more to I would be at like 2K by now.....

poneypower89 said:
yea Dagger.... pm me or whatever.. ill see what I can do (im sure hence is still better than me though)

You got photoshop?

bluevenom867 said:
:)

I got Photoshop CS,but I got no idea how to us it :rolleyes:

You and me both. I can do the basics but am pretty much lost. I've considered ordering one of those online tutorial DVDs to show me what's what considering that the online tutorials are worthless.

Daggar said:
You and me both. I can do the basics but am pretty much lost. I've considered ordering one of those online tutorial DVDs to show me what's what considering that the online tutorials are worthless.

its all worthless... the best thing to do is just play around...

Once you learn the concept of Layers, transparency, and filters.. its get much much easier.