The bangshift.com burnout battle!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, considering you didn't have to plant your front wheels against the rear step bumper of a truck, I voted the Mustang. No contest.

Your neighbours must have been pissed though, blowing it out on the street like that?

I would have loved it if the 2nd motorcycle guy lost control of it and ghost-rode it into the crowd. I'm sorry, but would you point a car at a crowd and do a burnout? That dude was a RETARD.

Oh, and, Jeff's car FTMFW. Love that thing. Was that line lock or just side-stepping it?

Well, considering you didn't have to plant your front wheels against the rear step bumper of a truck, I voted the Mustang. No contest.

Your neighbours must have been pissed though, blowing it out on the street like that?

It was at a buddies house on labor day 2 years ago. Suprisingly his neighbors didnt call the cops.

I would have loved it if the 2nd motorcycle guy lost control of it and ghost-rode it into the crowd. I'm sorry, but would you point a car at a crowd and do a burnout? That dude was a RETARD.

Oh, and, Jeff's car FTMFW. Love that thing. Was that line lock or just side-stepping it?

Line Locks, it was one of the first things i did to the car after i bought it and i have used them ALOT over the years.

bangshift is one of my daily stops on the internet. Good stuff there...congrats on your win!

Barry

I love bangshift, one of my daily stops also. Hopefully i get some good goPro footage of my car and make the parting shift one of these days.

That was one of the more hairy burnouts ive done, the beginning part where the car slid sideways was not planned, the road has a slight crown in it and there was not starting over so i just had to hammer down and straighten the car out as soon as i shut the line lock off. I found this picture too...