thinking about upgrading...

• Sponsors (?)

this should be a fun thread.... I think PMP makes good vert doors, but all the companies are insanely over priced considering you use the stock door. You pay like 2k for an actuator and some other inexpensive hardware.

may I suggest perhaps sticking with a horizontal door and spending the money on some cool stickers?
Seriously though, you are going to be reducing structural integrity, and shopping for some headaches. Its not a mod I would suggest for this car.

this should help. maybe someone knows who this guy is. he obviously is from this site.

mustangweek022.jpg

mustangweek023.jpg

mustangweek025.jpg

Attachments

• mustangweek022.jpg
    mustangweek022.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 45
  • mustangweek023.jpg
    mustangweek023.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 50
  • mustangweek025.jpg
    mustangweek025.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 49
that stangs not bad except for the paint. IMO vert doors don't detract from the stang, they just don't add much. Theres only 1 kit that doesn't require the same ammount of horiz. space to open the doors though, so theres no non-door ding reason for any other kit, thus ro functionality.

Kilgore Trout said:
Please sell your Mustang immediately, thanx in advance for your cooperation in this matter :nonono:

Please mod your mustang immediately, or follow your own advise...

I mean ****, if anything vert doors just give a similarly modded, but stock door, stang the wieght advantage at the track. and the only person who has to deal with the doors is the owner of the stang with the mod... unless they show with thier doors open you'll never even know.

I can think of way worse things to do to a stang.