Tire Size Question

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen a few guys that run the 285 tire without trouble, 295 i can't say for certain. FWIW, I've been really pleased with the 275 tire even on the road course with the blower

May I ask what you are thinking of doing Wolf? I just ordered a 2016 White Gt Premium and I'm thinking about lowering the car with black wheels (not sure what sizes to go with for the wheels). Wanting to lower maybe around an inch.

Are you lowering your car?

I'll have to hunt down some pictures @Chris R but my S550 was lowered a little over an inch with the Steeda Sport Springs and the 20x10 wheels with 275/35/20 tires fit perfectly. Not a bit of rubbing and quite a mean looking stance.

upload_2015-6-29_12-0-14-png.537410

To be honest, the car settled a little more after the "after" picture was taken. I need to take some new pictures just haven't had a chance.

I have to say, your setup looks perfect 84. I was going to use the same springs as you had mentioned (with some more handling components), so hopefully I would be about an inch lower with 20x10's

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed with Wolf...great looking car you got there 84. 275's all the way around, huh? Do you have a picture from the back or front looking at the wheel? I don't want the tires to be past the fender, and I cannot tell from your pictures (doesn't look like it).

Can I ask what rims you have on your car, they look great.

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed with Wolf...great looking car you got there 84. 275's all the way around, huh? Do you have a picture from the back or front looking at the wheel? I don't want the tires to be past the fender, and I cannot tell from your pictures (doesn't look like it).

Can I ask what rims you have on your car, they look great.
I do not have pictures from the front/back directly but will look to see what I have on my puter' here. The wheels are Niche Vicenza 20x10 (less than 1k$ a set without tires) The tires are tucked and do not stick out past the wheel wells at all. If I can't find pictures from the front/back Ill have to take them next time I put those wheels back on. I've just switched to a drag setup to hopefully make a few 1/4 mile hits this week.