Tomorrow is the day.....

I'll be going under the knife for some knee surgery, but hope to be around again within a few days. Hopefully most of you will be wishing me well to compensate for the one that certainly won't be. If not then I'll try to check in as soon as my ears start burning.

:rolleyes: Should the worst happen though, I am sure God will forgive me for my trespasses as I have forgiven those who trespass against me. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
Here's to a "Speed"-e recovery!:cheers:

Good one!

Pak,
Hope all goes well with the surgery. At the risk of bringing up a touchy subject I will wish you "God Speed". Sorry, it was just too tempting with the "God" and "Speed" reference

Good luck Pak.

Good luck w/the recovery...what'd they do to ya'?

I had my clutch knee reconstructed a year and a half back, and was back at the strip in a month...

Do what the doctors and rehab folks tell you, and you'll be good to go in no time!

Oh, and if you think the surgery is tough, wait until the rehab ****** starts bending you knee in all sorts of ungodly positions to break up the scar tissue...she may be sweet as pie, but you will be cursing her at times. I firmly believe that PT's have masochistic tendencies.

Sudz said:
Oh, and if you think the surgery is tough, wait until the rehab ****** starts bending you knee in all sorts of ungodly positions to break up the scar tissue...she may be sweet as pie, but you will be cursing her at times. I firmly believe that PT's have masochistic tendencies.

Yes, I can vouch for that! I had surgery on my tendon in my right hand many years ago. I didn't think fingers were that flexible!

Its too late for this advice regarding pak, but if any of you are ever going in for sugery like this I recommend that you take a sharpie and write ALL OVER the wrong knee stuff like "NOT HERE" "WRONG KNEE" "SEE OTHER SIDE" and crap like that (seriously). I know someobody who had a similar proceedure done to the wrong appendage. Once they put you on the gas its too late.

i tell everyone i see exactly what they are supposed to be doing several times at least, i actually caught one nurse trying to prep me for some kind procedure to my neck, when in fact i was getting an ESI in my low back, but edberts advice is good too.

Hey Pak, just found this thread!

I got the contact info of the head boss of the killer attack farberware gang, and once you're all healed up, they're gonna come back and finish the job with your other knee!!! :rlaugh:

BTW, now that the weather is good, damn, do I miss the rag top! :(