V3 Almost!

• Sponsors (?)

Glad it's all sorted ! Stock dist ftw !!

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
Glad it's all sorted ! Stock dist ftw !!

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
Thanks man!...ya,i cant believe how many times msd screwed me,on this car and others!....i had a misfire and car ended up dying....and its not the first time!,had faulty msd stuff out of the box also....lol....just waiting for my 2 step box to fail next....lol

But im very happy,car runs like a champ now...

For those of us viewing this thread through a cell phone that can't make out the graph, what were the before and after horsepower and torque numbers?

....and nice looking engine bay. I was on the fence about blacking out my Vortech. These pics just convinced me to do so. :nice:

For those of us viewing this thread through a cell phone that can't make out the graph, what were the before and after horsepower and torque numbers?

....and nice looking engine bay. I was on the fence about blacking out my Vortech. These pics just convinced me to do so. :nice:

Its saw as much as 479rwhp,499rwtq with 10psi....the last 2 dyno sheets are 452rwhp,472rwtrq and final is 437rwhp,423rwtrq with 7psi "safe tune" idk...lol