V6 Mustang for son in law.....

FastLarry

Aug 11, 2007
Hi Guys, I'm in the process of ordering 6 427r's for me and my brothers. My question is I have a son in law that is a very good husband and father to my grand kids. I don't want him to get hurt in a high powered stang. Can I make him happy with a V6 Mustang? I don't mind doing a few mods to the car, I just don't think that he can handle 427 hp and not get hurt sooner or later. I believe he just wants to look good and don't really care about performance, but I'm not really sure about that part. All replys are appreciatted..... thanks, FL:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Hi Guys, I'm in the process of ordering 6 427r's for me and my brothers. My question is I have a son in law that is a very good husband and father to my grand kids. I don't want him to get hurt in a high powered stang. Can I make him happy with a V6 Mustang? I don't mind doing a few mods to the car, I just don't think that he can handle 427 hp and not get hurt sooner or later. I believe he just wants to look good and don't really care about performance, but I'm not really sure about that part. All replys are appreciatted..... thanks, FL:flag:

Youll hurt your brothers and and yourself with high power but not your son in law? Give him the power too moneybags.:rlaugh: