V6 Owners sound off

pony_up said:
Frank [47] & Kandy [?] - happily married a little over a year [3rd marriage for me]. I have 3 beautiful daughters [23/21/17] from my 1st marriage. I've been in the IT field since 1982 but I'm looking to get out soon. Started a Wedding Photography business last year and hope that it starts to take off soon.

Lewistown PA [30 miles east of State College]

2005 Screaming Yellow

RK Sport Cali Dreamin hood, Bassani X-pipe w/ GT take-off mufflers, SCT tuner.

Looking to pick up the C&L CAI with new tunes from Doug @ Bamachips and then most likely chrome [what the wife wants, the wife gets :D ] wheels & tires. After that, maybe some more body mods...

Great, nice to meet you. Sounds like you got some buy in from the wife on mods, can't complain about that!!! :nice:

Got any pics of your screaming yellow stang?

• Sponsors (?)

scrming said:
Any chance we met at Carlisle last year??? LOL!

Good luck with the Wedding Photography!

You're correct Sir. We met at Carlisle - I was the guy with the other Canon DSLR body :) Thanks for the well wishes with the wedding photography. Lots of hard work but definitely worth it when you nail the money shots...

rygenstormlocke said:
Great, nice to meet you. Sounds like you got some buy in from the wife on mods, can't complain about that!!! :nice:

Got any pics of your screaming yellow stang?

Sure do. These are older - taken right after the new hood went on. The rear has changed with MRT tips and the blackout between the taillights. I'll have to get some updated photos...

stang-hood-01.jpg

stang-hood-03.jpg

Bill
Married 5 years
2 children Hallie 4 and Kaitlyn 2
Elmira, NY

2005 Torch Red V6
Steeda CAI
Steeda Exhaust
v6 emblems
chromed panel knobs
18" chrome rims
Looking for a fog light kit
Functional hood

Just got back from Iraq a few months ago and this was my welcome home gift to myself. Mods are starting to get me in trouble though. Having a blast driving, 11000 miles already.

sealhaze said:
Bill
Married 5 years
2 children Hallie 4 and Kaitlyn 2
Elmira, NY

2005 Torch Red V6
Steeda CAI
Steeda Exhaust
v6 emblems
chromed panel knobs
18" chrome rims
Looking for a fog light kit
Functional hood

Just got back from Iraq a few months ago and this was my welcome home gift to myself. Mods are starting to get me in trouble though. Having a blast driving, 11000 miles already.

Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum and welcome back!

sealhaze said:
Thanx Rygen, great to be back. How did you get your picture small enough to fit on the left?

I used Microsoft Picture Manager (comes with Office 2003), clicked on edit, then resize and resized it to 80x80 I think. Then saved it.

If you are using an older version of Microsoft Office you can resize it with Microsoft Photo Editor.