Administrative Was there a site upgrade?,

• Sponsors (?)

I don't get any indication when there is a new post on a thread, I get the number at the little bell at the top of the page but if I go to the forum I can't tell if someone has posted something I have not read. I see the 'new' indication next to forum titles but go to that forum and no indication if not read.

I don't get any indication when there is a new post on a thread, I get the number at the little bell at the top of the page but if I go to the forum I can't tell if someone has posted something I have not read. I see the 'new' indication next to forum titles but go to that forum and no indication if not read.

I'm not sure what you mean.

When I get a notification, I click on the bell. IT opens a drop-down that shows me each of the alerts. I can click on those items in the drop-down to go view the alert. The ones that are still 'highlighted' are un-read and ones that are not are 'read'. You can also click on the items in the drop-down and mark them as un-read if you so desire.

Your Idiot light is gone again also........ Maybe the upgrade is just designed against you? Maybe? YUP!!!! LOL
I switched to blue moon and dark moon, no idiot light

Mobile not showing sigs

Your Idiot light is gone again also........ Maybe the upgrade is just designed against you? Maybe? YUP!!!! LOL
I switched to blue moon and dark moon, no idiot light

Mobile not showing sigs

That is intentional. Screen information reduces as desktop size is reduced. The info is probably there but it has to be clicked on or expanded to see.

1601736537310.png

You can't see new content because threads with new content are bold rather than blue.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the app on google chrome? I'm considering using it, but not sure it I want to.

You can't see new content because threads with new content are bold rather than blue.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the app on google chrome? I'm considering using it, but not sure it I want to.

I changed it so that they turn blue again. That's one of those t things I have to alter after every upgrade for some reason.