Weather sucks!!!

lol, Damned, you'll get sick of 105 degree weather rather quickly. sure, it's not cold and you can go outside and work on the car, etc, but after a few minutes, it just gets too ***en hot!

i had a friend that moved from Alaska to South Texas--that poor boy almost died whilst getting off the plane.

• Sponsors (?)

In ONE day...I managed to travel from 59 degrees in Kabul, to 126.5 degrees in another place (secret place) (yes....that hot) to 13 degrees back in Ontario. That sucks for the body....

The weather here now is much worse than it was a month ago, and that just confuses me....constant rain and clouds, and temperatures that are bordering snow temps

TheDamned said:
Yes cuz when you guys gets a small amout of snow say 10-15inches it's the storm of the century and it's all over CNN, it's just funny :D

We haven't had one of those in quite some time. I'm in the process of selling my 4x4.... if it does sell this week, we'll have 2 feet of snow in the middle of May for the first time! :rolleyes:

TheDamned said:
quick update.. 12th straigh days with rain.... depressing to death

Man...you're only like 5 hours from me. it's beautiful here now, not a cloud in the sky...what the hell is going on in montreal? Every time I've been there it has been gorgeous...even in the winter!

Therian said:
Man...you're only like 5 hours from me. it's beautiful here now, not a cloud in the sky...what the hell is going on in montreal? Every time I've been there it has been gorgeous...even in the winter!

Murphy's law says he doesn't have a 4x4. If he buys one of those, it'll go back to Sunshine everyday.

Gives me an idea, he should buy mine! :rlaugh:

Therian said:

I'm not exactly in Montreal, i'm like 1hr SE of Montreal... Right now it's cloudish-sunny in Montreal while here it's cloudish-rainy... I live in an area with some mountains (the Apalaches) and that crap generates more clouds\rain. :nonono: