Well guys, I'm out

Killa

Jul 9, 2007
It been a long hard time thinking, Im finally will to let the stang go, just for one reason, " tired of stick shift " , im live in a busy community , where stop and go traffic, fell tired as hell after work, and getting tired of REVERT GRIND ON T-45 :lol:. The stang is not up forsale right now, until may, cause my title is currently bond title ( gotta help a friends out of jails ).

last couple day Im driving my dad 2006 F-150 truck ( he been out off town, and he lend me his keys :nice: ), I felt really good and relax, I dont have stress, and Im enjoy driving automatic. my next ride will be automatic. and properly another stang with stick shift in the future for weekent driving :nice:. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Killa,

I remember when you joined. We gave you a hard time for your lack of knowledge, endless, endless, endless(need I repeat?) questions, and lack of grammatical skills.

Over the last 2 years, you have been :flag: member here.

Hope you enjoy your new ride and please get a v8, and feel free to drop by. I know you did most of your work so you can help newbs since you have turned a few wrenches.

Killa,

I remember when you joined. We gave you a hard time for your lack of knowledge, endless, endless, endless(need I repeat?) questions, and lack of grammatical skills.

Over the last 2 years, you have been :flag: member here.

Hope you enjoy your new ride and please get a v8, and feel free to drop by. I know you did most of your work so you can help newbs since you have turned a few wrenches.

:cry: I will stay with american car RWD V8 :flag:.

Thats a bummer to hear about this. Ever think of converting it to auto? I am sure there are some people out there that have auto and would love 5 spd. But if you do not feel like getting involved in that, best of luck. As far as what the car is worth, its hard to tell. Guess it all depends what area you live in. Around here, with the miles I would say it would bring 3500-4500 probably. Thats what similar cars are bringing with the miles. Best of luck whatever you do. :nice:

It been a long hard time thinking, Im finally will to let the stang go, just for one reason, " tired of stick shift " , im live in a busy community , where stop and go traffic, fell tired as hell after work, and getting tired of REVERT GRIND ON T-45 :lol:. The stang is not up forsale right now, until may, cause my title is currently bond title ( gotta help a friends out of jails ).

last couple day Im driving my dad 2006 F-150 truck ( he been out off town, and he lend me his keys :nice: ), I felt really good and relax, I dont have stress, and Im enjoy driving automatic. my next ride will be automatic. and properly another stang with stick shift in the future for weekent driving :nice:. thanks

I sold my Spec V off to some friends who were in need of a 4dr who also required it to be stick; a win win for them. I was tired of driving stick in nineteen miles of rush hour all the while it took me an hour and a half to get home.

I bought an 04GT slushbox and could not be happier. Of course I have my banger Notch in the garage if I need a fix, but traffic does get to be rather annoying in everyday stop and go.

Sometimes insurance companies will sell you wrecked cars, maybe you could find a 99-04 GT auto and swap everything over for 500 bones.

Of course, if you are not mechanically inclined, you'd be better off selling your car and moving up to a newer GT auto.

Good new every one !! ( Futurama )

I just found a 1997 ford F-150 automatic, the owner swap in boss 305 5.0L ( I dont know it carb or fuel injector ), but anyway, he selling it for really really cheap, under 1k, I come look at this friday, let see how it go. Hope I buy it and driving it around, and keep mine mind off the stang for a little while :nice:.

Good new every one !! ( Futurama )

I just found a 1997 ford F-150 automatic, the owner swap in boss 305 5.0L ( I dont know it carb or fuel injector ), but anyway, he selling it for really really cheap, under 1k, I come look at this friday, let see how it go. Hope I buy it and driving it around, and keep mine mind off the stang for a little while :nice:.

hope you dont mind low fuel mileage :p