What does your screen name mean?

HobieDude16

I have the cool Founding Me
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
London, England
just bored here, figured id start a thread that could be interesting... just give why you picked the screenname you use, i.e. mine is "hobie" cause thats a sailboat i used to own (first major purchase before my explorer, lol) and dude, cause im a guy (i was 15 when i made this) and 16 cause my hobie was a 16 foot sailboat. so, what does yours mean?

• Sponsors (?)

the first racing forum i joined was because of my b/f...he has an 02 black lightning and used blklightning02 as an email = blksgrl....i always use the same logins and passwords for everything...so i just kept it for everything else! :)

Night-Hawk....old gamer name on an online FPS game called Axis (has nothing to do with WWI or II)..game was bad ass...until the Koreans commandeered the servers and wont let American IP addresses play when i PAID FOR THE GAME! :mad: ....my old stangnet name..RedDaemon was/is also a game name on Axis as well...the Daemon comes from a tv show i used to watch Reboot...it was part of a name of a missle they used..ive used it ever since..

D|psh|t, Dumb@ss, Fcukwad, @sshat and about 200 other appropriate nicks were all rejected by the powers that be.

After two months of trying to get an account here with a suitable nick, I just said fcuk it and typed in the name you see now. This one worked. Doesn't make any sense, but I only have so much patience.

My screen name is my rap group.

g51265o6mny.jpg

http://entertainment.circuitcity.co...P+++211448&a_id=R+++713960&prodid=ARES44302.2

That's me on the left. I know you guys want autographs.

Ummm.... I'm from Canada and I have a Stang...
Ya I know it's a boring name but everything cool that I thought of was either rejected or it was taken already, after trying for 20 friggen minutes I stuck in CanadaStang and it was accepted.

Henceforward my car will be faster.
Henceforward I will spend more money.
Henceforward the mod bug will continue to bite.

def. hence·for·ward

adv : from this time forth; from now on; "henceforth Henceforward's 5.0 will be faster"

pieromj3 said:
pieromj3.. this is my school given ID

You didn't get to make your own ID? We did. :banana: