Whos attending the NEPA mustang get together???

• Sponsors (?)

Any of those dates seem fine, except the 22nd. 22nd is the meet at Blockers in Lehighton. Make a rain date also, either the next day, if we do it on a Saturday or the following Sunday if we do it on a Sunday.

This is the one at Boston's right?

Seems like a good turnout thus far, 10 + more people would be awesome!!! We could have it in the Red Robin parking lot, we wudn't have any problem parking there, I work for RR in Dickson City and could arrage to have it there. Let me know

shotime said:
Seems like a good turnout thus far, 10 + more people would be awesome!!! We could have it in the Red Robin parking lot, we wudn't have any problem parking there, I work for RR in Dickson City and could arrage to have it there. Let me know

yeah, if you could make a call, maybe to the wilkes barre manager and see if you can arrange it... and maybe hook us up with like 10% for everyone that attends??

quiklx: if your gonna make the trip, ill give ya driections, hook me up with your zip code.

Bill, that'd be awesome if you can get of few of the NJ Tri Staters together to make the haul. Looks like we may get to that big 2-0 that yo wewre speaking of Nate.

I could prolly def. hook us up w/ a deal if we were to have it in Dickson City, but that's up to you fellas!! Either way, I'll see what I can do...

shotime said:
Bill, that'd be awesome if you can get of few of the NJ Tri Staters together to make the haul. Looks like we may get to that big 2-0 that yo wewre speaking of Nate.

I could prolly def. hook us up w/ a deal if we were to have it in Dickson City, but that's up to you fellas!! Either way, I'll see what I can do...

Dan, We should make some flyers again and stick 'em around...

N8Miller said:
it was supposed to be at Bostons, by the mall/wal-mart in wilkes-barre, unless someone else has a better idea?

Yeah, it's up you guys. Doesn't matter to me, dickson city works too. Some of the wilkes barre guys can meet somewhere and cruise up together.

shotime said:

I'm liking this idea....Anyone else mind if we change it to dickson city?