Why is saleen so slow???

• Sponsors (?)

Don't feel bad they have been doing this to people for a long time.
You are lucky you got half of your stuff because some people get
nothing for months.They call them and they make up a really lame reason
why they didn't get their parts.Saleens' customer service is probably
the worst right next to the SHM bend overs. :notnice:
Keep calling them and tell them to send you your stuff
the best of luck to you man.

hanley motorsports and speedworx are both awesome internet sites to order from.....the problem is tho that saleen is also late on delivering parts to them, thus making those reliable, honest companies look bad...Thats what happened in my situation.

oh and by the way....once you get your parts....you'll realize the true hell you've got yourself into. lol. i agree saleen's body pieces look amazing...BUT they fit like absolute crap and are in horrible condition :fuss:

i speant 2 months waiting for an s281 wing and finally they sent it and no body shop would touch it. you just have to keep calling them to bug them. trust me. i called 3 times a day for 2 whole months...they finally sent me a decent lookin wing that i can hopefully get prepped.

Good luck to you. i hope you get your parts soon and everything fits right. just keep yourself happy by thinking of how good it will look in the end! :nice:

00Blackgtvert said:
thanks i have been waithing for my car to get done forever and saleen is the only thing holding me back from driving the stang again for the first time in two months

2 MONTHS That sucks! It has been 8 months since I have driven mine! Then I have atleast 9 months till I can Bring it out here in CA because of my upcoming Deployment! Stupid Marine Corps! lol

Does anyone have any opinions on the Saleen kit form abc exlusive ( I am assuming that it is a knock off). With all the issues with saleen maybe this would be a better avenue? I want to order the Saleen front bumper and spoiler but in reaserching saleens quality seems very inconsistent.

They lie when they say they don't have the parts in stock. I went over there to their headquarters in Irvine, and they were saying they were out of stock. Then they changed their story to that they can't give anything out because their inventory system wasn't up.

Then I just complained to Casey who works at Haney Motorsport (he was there with me at Irvine by the way), and he got me those parts I wanted.

View attachment 463552

saleen fitment sucks, BUT IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

wax014-vi.jpg

wax011-vi.jpg

tontot77 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiEsktRiCXo

send them this video... seriously, **** them.
:rlaugh:
"He tried to kill me, now I gotta return the favor.."

Back on topic:
I work in customer service and I'll tell you, if you're polite, most of the time someone will give your case the extra look it deserves to get stuff worked out. If you try and nothing happens, then you can be an asshat:D

00Blackgtvert said:
my car has been in the local ford body shop for about two months now waiting on this damn saleen stuff if shop dosent get some progress with it soon i guess i'll have to call myself
I know how you feel.The people at the Ford body shop are probably
like "where are the parts at it's been two months" if the parts never
show up will they ask you to come and pick up your car? Those people
at Saleen should be burnt with a stake for doing this to you lol. :nonono: