Will i feel a much harder pull?

slayerripkdc

15 Year Member
Jun 3, 2003
brewster ny
My car is at the shop now getting 65 mm throttle body,75 mm mass air, 24 lb injectors, pullies and 373s, i was wondering if my car is goin to have a much hardr pull??? like will i notice a big difference?

• Sponsors (?)

well i got so use to my car that it actually feels slow haha, mainly because i drive it alot but it still scares the **** out of my ricer friends because there not use to the torque but with those mods wil it satisfy me for the rest of the summer, i no the gears will wake her up but will the other mods give a little more pull? the car will have,shorty headers, off road h pipe, borla exaust, moroso cold air,that is what it has now today it is getting...... march under drive pullies, 65 mm throttle body, 75 mm mass air, 24 lb injectors and 373s. and sub frames

You'll feel the gears, but not the other mods. The limiting factor on airflow into your engine is the lower intake manifold and the heads - not the maf or throttle body. Your stock 19# injectors are more than enough for your mods - so going to 24's won't do anything at all. You'll only be able to take advantage of the larger maf, throttle body and bigger injectors when you swap out heads, intake and perhaps cam. The good news is you'll really feel the gears.