Window glass trim removal?

• Sponsors (?)

NPD just started selling a whole glass assembly with moulding. They also offer the felt like material that goes between the moulding and glass, so I would call and ask if they plan to offer just the molding.
Sorry, can't help with removal other than I heard it was a bear.

I took my windows to a glass shop and they removed the trim mouldings for me, no damage done to either parts. Minimal cost for that. I had a local chrome and metal polish shop take care of all the parts. The wing vents were smoothed and rechromed. The other pieces are stainless I believe and they polished up beautifully.

Can yu sene me an address and phone number? I had a local (60 miles away) for me anyway price rechromig a set of vent window frames. I had already sanded and buffed them. They ask 300 a unit. I bought new repos for 129 but I don't think the chrome is that good (very thin). May have them rediped before I install them.

I think they were about $125 each for the vent frames. This was preferred over repros since I know they fit. Had the original bumpers rechromed for $150 each. I paid about $800 or 900 for all of the chrome and polish needs on the car. It was all of the original stuff so no worries about poor fit.

Also to put the trip back on the glass I purchased the seal strips for the frame to glass from NPD. Used a little water sprayed into the stirp to help it slip on and tapped with a rubber mallet. So far so good but have only completed the vent frames.

Can yu sene me an address and phone number? I had a local (60 miles away) for me anyway price rechromig a set of vent window frames. I had already sanded and buffed them. They ask 300 a unit. I bought new repos for 129 but I don't think the chrome is that good (very thin). May have them rediped before I install them.

The place that did my plating was:
Kerr-West Plating
4737 W. 43rd Ave, Suite2-5
Phoenix, AZ 85031
623 937-8676