Window Tint

• Sponsors (?)

i tinted my old mustang 5% pure black all the way around. it looked really good but I had to watch out for cops. im not really a fan of colors my self but if I were you, i would get it professionally done because if it starts coming off some copanys will redo it

alfman9 said:
I want it dark, but I still want to see out of it. How does it look to mix the different colors, so you are dark out back, but legal up front?

If you want it dark go with 5%, BUT its not legal on the 2 front windows. You can see out of the 5% unless you are driving at night thats the only problum, but if its on a street with lights during the night then you can see. i know some people that tinted the front windshield and they could see just fine at night because of the head lights. Im not sure about floridas rules but legal in cali is like 70%, and thats nothing. so if your worried about getting caught, make sure you get caught with 5% and not 30% because its the same ticket.
but thats my .02

I have 15% all the way around on my cobra. Its dark enough to where I have no problem seeing at night and the cops won't hassle you over it. In florida I think the limit for front window tint is 30%.