wish i had the money

• Sponsors (?)

The body is a little beat and the paint is shot. Car would need 3-4K to be back to new condition (at a shop). So $6500 sounds right. :shrug:

I highly doubt its only 8000 miles though. Its clean but not 8k clean.

The car just seems "off" to me. Its pretty clean and the A/C lines dont show the normal paint peal from allot of hot/cold cycles. The heater core is bypassed and it has had the scisor jack set wrong as you can see some distortion in the rail.
See, it could be 8K and just not cared for and left outside its whole life :shrug:

With miles that low you gotta wonder where is the dizzy cover or the wiper motor cover.

Its just weird. Id say a well taken care of 80,000 miles or a total crap taken care of 8K

I call BS, it's damn near impossible to put those kinds of dings and dents in a car in 8,000 miles spread out over 17 years, that would have to be a HARD driven 470 miles per year... also, the owner must not have done a shred of research to post an 8k mile "future collector car" with a buy it now of $6500

:bs:

looks to me like the paint isnt original. the only reason i say that is check out the underside view and you can see the overspray on the floor pans. Plus the engine bay is filthy for 8000 miles. but ya never know :shrug: , i cringed when i saw the dents in the passenger side fender right on the flaired part. :nonono:

looks to me like the paint isnt original. the only reason i say that is check out the underside view and you can see the overspray on the floor pans. Plus the engine bay is filthy for 8000 miles. but ya never know :shrug: , i cringed when i saw the dents in the passenger side fender right on the flaired part. :nonono:
My mother bought her 84 GT new and it had the same kind of over spray. I had two GTs that were both all original and they both had overspray there too. One was red the other was blue :shrug:

My mother bought her 84 GT new and it had the same kind of over spray. I had two GTs that were both all original and they both had overspray there too. One was red the other was blue

hmm ok cool idk i had never noticed that, but then again most of the ones ive been under have been sprayed with leaking oil and gunk :D. Never had the opportunity to look over an all origional low mile fox, id love get the chance tho :nice:

I'd say a well kept 108K car, but something happened with that driver front fender. My "new" notch was driven by a 74 year old woman and it still had the wiper motor cover at 135K. Over all doesn't look horrible, but not a $6500 car in my neck of the woods. *Maybe* $5K if the body checks out with the front fender issue (i.e. it got keyed or just a damaged flare that got replaced).