03 Blower on 2001 Cobra????

• Sponsors (?)

BlakeGT said:
Will the 03 Cobra Blower fit on the 2001 Mustang Cobra??? Any other things i need to buy to get it to fit on my engine??? Anybody have any dyno numbers??? Thanks!!:D :D
Quick answer is yes, but it's not a cheap or easy way to go! Unless you have a wrecked 03/04 Cobra that you can scavenge ALL the additional parts you'll need you'd be MUCH better off going with an aftermarket kit that's specifically designed for your car.

You'd need more than just the Eaton off of an '03. You'd also need the EEC, wiring harness, intercooler, heat exchanger, IC pump, MAF, TB, bigger injectors, etc. etc, etc....

U.M.

Uncle Meat said:
I don't think so, no. You could purchase a complete kit from Procharger, Vortech, Novi, or Kenne Bell for your car cheaper than what it would cost to get all the parts to convert yours to the Eaton like the 03/04 comes with. Again, this is unless you got a KILLER dealer on a wrecked 03/04.

U.M.

U.M. is right, had a buddy that wanted to do it, by the time he figured out all the other parts together and what he needed it was more than the KB kit by over a grand. Not worth it. Better off getting a kit.