• Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)

03 Triple black vert GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ateup
  • Start date Start date Feb 19, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ateup

Active Member
Sep 21, 2009
748
2
28
Feb 19, 2011
#1
  • Feb 19, 2011
  • #1
Louisville, KY

For sale: $9000

GT Premium package, beautiful, triple black. Never smoked in. Title in hand, only selling because I want a new Mustang. Zero mechanical problems, only minor chips from normal wear/tear for age of vehicle. Interior 99%. I have owned for 1.5 years and have babied this car. Previous owner was just as particular. My family sort of thought I was in love with this car. It is my mid life crisis fun car, so only drove on sunny days and prolly washed it 50 times. I'm not into hard driving, just like the power to be there when I need it. I never even chirped the tires the entire time I owned it. It will need tires sometime this year. Tires are maybe at 20% right now. Has factory stock 01 Cobra 17x8 wheels that came on the premium package GT's of this year. Slight road rash if you get up close. It was lowered before I bought it, was told it has Eibach springs. Car is tight, zero flex as some verts have. Subframe connectors were added to car before I purchased it. A/C is cold, heater hot. No issues with vert top, used Raggtopp cleaner and protectant on it. This is a solid car, mixed feelings about getting rid of it for a new one.

KN air filter
Mach 1 grill delete
Mach 1 chin spoiler
Eibach lowering springs
1.5" wheel spacers in rear
subframe connectors
Incredible sounding Ford Factory Mach 460 stereo system







 

Ateup

Active Member
Sep 21, 2009
748
2
28
Feb 27, 2011
#2
  • Feb 27, 2011
  • #2
Edited to add price (can't believe I forgot that) and more pics.





]




 

txredgt

10 Year Member
Oct 26, 2009
1,343
33
69
Feb 27, 2011
#3
  • Feb 27, 2011
  • #3
Wanna sell just the headrests? Just kidding man, tough to see the car up for sale since I've seen you on the 4.6 area frequently. Might want to throw the milage on here though as that is something else you probably forgot along with the price. GLWTS.
 

Ateup

Active Member
Sep 21, 2009
748
2
28
Mar 1, 2011
#4
  • Mar 1, 2011
  • #4
SOLDDDDD!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

F
For Sale 03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
  • FastFox5oh
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
220
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Jul 14, 2026
FastFox5oh
F
J
For Sale 2003 mustang GT
  • jimted79
  • Mar 22, 2025
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
639
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Mar 22, 2025
jimted79
J
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
328
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
Tuners come on inside
  • squeak93
  • Feb 13, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
1
Views
320
SVT Tech Forum Feb 20, 2026
squeak93
F
Fox 1990 Mustang GT 5.0 A9L – Engine suddenly shuts off but immediately restarts when key turned
  • FishermansFriend
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
519
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?