03 Triple black vert GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ateup

Sep 21, 2009
Louisville, KY

For sale: $9000

GT Premium package, beautiful, triple black. Never smoked in. Title in hand, only selling because I want a new Mustang. Zero mechanical problems, only minor chips from normal wear/tear for age of vehicle. Interior 99%. I have owned for 1.5 years and have babied this car. Previous owner was just as particular. My family sort of thought I was in love with this car. It is my mid life crisis fun car, so only drove on sunny days and prolly washed it 50 times. I'm not into hard driving, just like the power to be there when I need it. I never even chirped the tires the entire time I owned it. It will need tires sometime this year. Tires are maybe at 20% right now. Has factory stock 01 Cobra 17x8 wheels that came on the premium package GT's of this year. Slight road rash if you get up close. It was lowered before I bought it, was told it has Eibach springs. Car is tight, zero flex as some verts have. Subframe connectors were added to car before I purchased it. A/C is cold, heater hot. No issues with vert top, used Raggtopp cleaner and protectant on it. This is a solid car, mixed feelings about getting rid of it for a new one.

KN air filter
Mach 1 grill delete
Mach 1 chin spoiler
Eibach lowering springs
1.5" wheel spacers in rear
subframe connectors
Incredible sounding Ford Factory Mach 460 stereo system

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

bbsidemoms.jpg

mystang1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Wanna sell just the headrests? Just kidding man, tough to see the car up for sale since I've seen you on the 4.6 area frequently. Might want to throw the milage on here though as that is something else you probably forgot along with the price. GLWTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.