1/4 times for stock auto

Mustangl3 said:
I recently went to the track after getting my SLP catback and turned a best of 13.8 with consistent 13.9s. I never got a chance to run the car when it was stock and wanted to know how much the catback gained me

So what car do you have? Coupe and auto? 99+ right?

That is a good time if your car is stock besides the catback...what was your mph? Using DR's? Did you buy it used?

That is probably the best time (in memory) with a comparable E.T. and mph that I remember seeing...are you sure that car is absolutely bone stock (w/ catback)...no pullies, air filter, etc...get us an engine pic...

I am also thinking about putting SLP loudmouth on MY 97GT

I would like to know how loud it is, I dont want it to be extremely loud but better than my Flowmasters (which drone quite a bit at high rpms).

Ok, I've got the loudmouth so I'll answer your questions. I had weld in 40 series flows before it.

The loudmouth is very quiet below 3000rpms, no drone at all like the flows, which I see as a benefit. Above 3000 rpms, watch out, it gets loud fast.

Doesn't sound like your average mustang exhaust, will definately set your car apart.

SWEET , that's what I was hoping to hear. Now all I need is some mod moneys....

Yea i was thinking that the guy who had it before me had the car tuned but i know it doesnt shift harder than stock and i have ran 87 without pinging so i dunno. I do have a k &n filter with removed silencer and i took out my right headlight, but besides that catback and tires its stock. Im pretty sure the track is at a low elevation and it was about 55 degrees out so the weather conditions were very good. i was extremely surprised when i got the time slip

btw, i love the loudmouth catback, like islander03gt said its not very loud at lower rpms but when u get on it, its loud. According to my friend its louder than his 5.0 with shorty headers, off road x pipe and flowmasters at high rpm's

good times, but make sure your cuz changes the
"My cousins Bone stock GT auto.. 13.8!"

part, youre not bone stock, but nearly stock

You may have got a factory freak in the good sense