1965 Mustang flashing lights

• Sponsors (?)

I think this reading should be mandatory for alternators:

I am not sure what your issue really is here, whether it happened only when your replaced your voltage regulator...or why you replaced your voltage regulator. By "flashing" lights, do you mean flickering? Have you checked voltage at the bulbs? Or only at the battery? This could be something as simple as a bad headlight switch.

I think this reading should be mandatory for alternators:

I am not sure what your issue really is here, whether it happened only when your replaced your voltage regulator...or why you replaced your voltage regulator. By "flashing" lights, do you mean flickering? Have you checked voltage at the bulbs? Or only at the battery? This could be something as simple as a bad headlight switch.
Flickering at the head lights and interior. Battery voltage not changing But changes at interior lights. Ordered a headlight switch. This my first time adding an issue So I entered my post here. Thanks for the reply.

No promises on the switch being the problem...but its a good guess if its flickering at both the headlights and the interior since both circuits run through that switch. Aside from that it could really only be grounds but the chances of grounds to both being bad are smaller than a bad headlight switch.