1967 Mustang Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
1967 Mustang Coupe for sale. This is a daily driver for me and I had hoped to keep it and work on it over time but we are starting our family and, well, its not the easiest to put a baby seat in!44k original miles on inline 6 motor. Great on gas, been getting around 25 mpg when using as my daily driver. New starter, fuel pump, fuel filter, ignition relay, radiator, heater core and rebuilt carb. Freshly rebuilt C4 automatic transmission with less than 500 miles on it. Custom rims with tires that have only around 4k miles on them. Front end suspension about 90% new. Frame and body have no rust on them, frame is straight, body has a few minor dents but this car is 44 years old so its to be expected. Her paint is ok for now but will definitely need a paint job in the future. I have all the chrome parts for the window trim and badging and front grill, removed in preparation for paint but never got around to paint job.This is a great car for a daily driver or for a good winter project. Come take a look and make me an offer to own a piece of American history.
IMG_0440.JPG
IMG_0441.JPG
IMG_0444.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.