• Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Interior Exterior Parts

1986 doors and t tops

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWKane
  • Start date Start date Jul 25, 2010
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TWKane

New Member
Jul 25, 2010
0
0
0
Jul 25, 2010
#1
  • Jul 25, 2010
  • #1
I got a pair of door from a 86 gt with t-tops, maroon inside and out. good shape one does not have the glass. both have the door panels and are power window and locks. Asking $200 for the door with glass I belive it is the drivers side. $175 for the other.

I also have a set of T-Tops, they have gray trim and very light tint. good shape could use seals im sure. Asking $200 for them with bag.

I also have a set of quarter windows with the running pony etched in them. Im really not sure about selling them as I plan on finding another t-top car some time. These were in the 86 gt I guess if the price is right I would part with them.

Ill have to look at see if I have any other parts up there. I can get picks if anyone in interested.

Please Email me if you have any other questions. twkane@gmail.com
 

gbranton

Founding Member
Aug 10, 2001
402
3
19
Mobile, Alabama
Jul 25, 2010
#2
  • Jul 25, 2010
  • #2
Would you happen to have the plastic trim caps that fit at each corner of the t-top openings? I really need the left rear because I lost it while replacing my headliner. Thanks.
 
T

TWKane

New Member
Jul 25, 2010
0
0
0
Jul 28, 2010
#3
  • Jul 28, 2010
  • #3
I do as they are complete but I dont want to part them out. If I dont get any offers then or interest I will think about it.
 
T

TWKane

New Member
Jul 25, 2010
0
0
0
Aug 4, 2010
#4
  • Aug 4, 2010
  • #4
bump
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

K
WTB Looking for Door seal channels for 88 T-top
  • Kifferman199250
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
1
Views
96
Want to Buy Jul 26, 2026
Noobz347
F
Rear Glass - Bueno or No Bueno 1986 GT
  • frwgt350net
  • Jun 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
182
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 29, 2026
KRUISR
Door glass fastener question
  • limp
  • May 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
303
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 25, 2026
limp
Coupe Rear Glass Cost
  • AeroCoupe
  • Jan 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
11
Views
582
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 22, 2026
AeroCoupe
Door wire harnesses 1996 GT
  • Adizzle843
  • Feb 5, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
448
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Feb 17, 2026
Adizzle843
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Interior Exterior Parts
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?