Expired 1988 Mustang 5.0 Lx

Status
Not open for further replies.

antnvlz1294

Feb 2, 2014
1988 Mustang 5.0 Lx for sale. Red paint (was repainted by original owner, the pictures are from after it snowed and the car was dirty so any streaks or dirt you see isnt the paint), red/black interior. Previous owner told me the vehicle had only 99,000 original miles when I purchased the vehicle back in November of 2013 and considering the engine runs very strong and I had a mechanic before purchase said they believe its the correct mileage due to the engine being in great condition. The vehicle now has about 101700 miles on it now. I am the third owner of the vehicle the Previous owner was the second, he was an older man around 55 years old and the only other owner before that was his mother (no idea why she had the mustang but thats cool lol). I've had it and it has been in stored in the garage until recently when I had to take it out due to house issues; now being parked in my driveway. It is a 5 speed t5 manual transmission(stock transmission). The car is all original besides the BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK headers, MAC x pipe and Mac exhaust, MRT short throw shifter, Upgraded 3g 130Amp Alternator from SVT with 4 gauge power wire (put in, in january, have receipt) and lastly the new $130 Pioneer Mixtrax headunit and the $400 6 new Rockford Fosgate Punch speakers that were put in last month. New parts put on since i've purchased the vehicle are: Egr valve and position sensor, Distributor, tfi module, Spark plugs, ignition wires, distributor cap and rotor, ignition coil, negative battery cable, map sensor, a few vacuum lines, door to body weather strip, 3g alternator, ignition solenoid, the idle air control valve, and the headlights are newer. I'm sure theres more but I cant quite remember. I did an oil change on the vehicle about 500 miles ago, and also changed the plugs at that time. The vehicle does need a few things a right o2 sensor, and lastly needs weather stripping for the sunroof. I had a system test preformed with the engine off and under load and the alternator, battery and cranking system are perfect. The vehicle has NO RUST anywhere except for one tiny spot about a half of an inch on the hatch(common for foxbody's) but other than that this fox is one of the last few left that were unmolested and havent been beaten on. The pictures's that i've posted with it dont do it enough justice, if you see it in person you'll realize how beautiful of a car it is. The only reason i'm trading it, is because I am buying a friends mustang, and I need the cash in order to do so. My 5.0 is in really good condition and has been well maintained and kept clean while i've had it and has been by the previous owner. Pictures below, thank you for your interest and for looking. If interested text or email me! $6000 FIRM! Live in Mount Laurel, NJ.

Thanks!
photo2.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo5.jpg
photo6.jpg
photo7.jpg
photo1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.