1989 SSP MUSTANG COUPE 5.0 AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

svt3434

Jun 6, 2011
Sadly, I must sell my 1989 SSP Mustang 5.0 AT Coupe. The car has 93K original miles with a clean carfax and title from Utah. This is an ex police car used by the City of Kanab and all buck tags are in place with all body panels holding the VIN Number so no accidents ever. The car is white with Sand Beige interior. The interior is very clean and no rips or tears. 100% original with the radio still in place. Factory AC that has just been recharged, although there is a small leak. All glass is perfect. New tires and the original rims have been re-powdercoated black. The original full size Gatorback spare tire is in place and it still has the factory seat cover in the rear for the shotgun holder in mint condition. The car has no leaks, squeaks, loose plastic, or strange sounds. The auto tranny shifts perfect. All fluids have been replaced and/or checked. I am only selling because my two children are getting to the age where a motorhome is something we as a family desire and to build lifelong memories, I am sacraficing my SSP to someone who may already have lived what I am looking to do. As much as I love this car, my children are more important and building memories of camping and traveling throughout the year are more important.....If you would like pics, please email me at [email protected] or call/text me at 619-768-3391. I am selling for $7500 or best offer, which is a great deal compared to many of the cars I have seen in person. Thanks for looking!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.