35th Anniv 1999 Ford Mustang GT vs 2001 Ford Mustang GT

• Sponsors (?)

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b304/DiZzyBonne/ - That's the car I'm purchasing for $9,995 at a dealership. It's a stick with 53,639 miles, and it's a clean title. I can't wait :D!!!

[EDIT]

Also, does anybody know what kit that is? The dealer said Stalker, but it doesn't look like it, it looks kinda like a S-Style or something, Google isn't helping much :(. Also seeing as I'm just getting into cars, just wondering, would you consider that a riced out Mustang? Hopefully not :x.

On the websites I've looked, most Stalker body kits had 2 hood scoops, the websites I found this one on, it said Stalker Style-S now that I remember. Also, I found the same kit on a V6 Mustang in CarDomain.com, and the guy stated it's a Saleen body kit, but it doesn't really matter, because it's a nice kit haha. Anyway, I was gonna go today, but my car won't make it because it has blown head gaskets, and my moms SUV has leaking coolant, so either I go tomorrow early in the morning with my mom's 300ZX before leaving to Vegas, or on Monday after coming back from Vegas with my new car and use it as a down payment. Long story, don't ask :p.