Ok,
i have a 2000 mustang with blown airbags. I already replaced all the parts, fender, bumper, hood, lights. Everything is ready to go. I have a set of airbags and module from the junkyard. I am just wondering if anyone else has done this. I checked with ford and was told that there are no sensors in the front like the old mustangs, that it is all in the module. So can i just replace the module and bags and go? any advice appreciated
i have a 2000 mustang with blown airbags. I already replaced all the parts, fender, bumper, hood, lights. Everything is ready to go. I have a set of airbags and module from the junkyard. I am just wondering if anyone else has done this. I checked with ford and was told that there are no sensors in the front like the old mustangs, that it is all in the module. So can i just replace the module and bags and go? any advice appreciated