2000 Gt, Passenger Window not working-

Hi, looking for some help or suggestions. I am stuck. So i have a 2000 gt, The drivers side windows works fine. I can get and can test for power w/test light at the switch. If i do it w/multimeter i get it with power on up and down. When i go to the switch on the passengers side, I hear nothing, no hum, no click , nothing. First i am new to the electrical stuff, as far as using a multimeter. At the passenger switch, it gets power to the door unlock/lock button, But when i try to test it it doesnt show on test light. but i see a glimpse on multimeter. (i have it set to V, i am wondering if i need to put it to 10amps but, afraid, thinking the output may be to much? When i try to probe the wire at the switch i get nothing. zilch. I thought maybe it was the switch. Changed it. still nothing. The only two wires that are getting power are for the lock. but not for the power window. Is there a way to probe a line to check for power, or do you have to press down on switch to get power non the line? Fuse is fine. I don't believe its the motor, I do not see any power at the switch. By diagrams, all i can tell is its the line from there, and back to the GEM?

I am assuming i might have to bypass it and run a line from where its good to the switch? Does anybody have any suggestions or other ways of checking.
I am using a multimeter 600 klien tools multimeter, with the key in and turned to on, depress switch, I am probing all the lines where the switch is on the passenger side. i get nothing.

• Sponsors (?)

Check inside the cable snake at the door jamb for broken wires.

Sorry, i didnt add that, wires are good, boot is solid, all wires inside are solid and were tapped around, no signs of breakage which is driving me nuts..
Im scared that its tucked in the wires from the gem all the way over to the passenger side clip before it enters door jamb. What is really bugging me is that, nothing else has a problem.

I Need to add, that this car was rescued from an auction. It was DOA, the car had to have sat for at least 1 year to 2. I had to change fuel pump. Car came back to life. Fuel side, good, I changed radiator, thermostat, and fuel pump. All plugs and OCP's, all fluids, and filters changed. etc. Already changed out a couple of fuses that were blown as well, refilled and flushed pump for convertible top. all tires changed had to of course be changed "flatspotting". But Im stuck at this passenger window that will not operate.

I am guessing i can splice a line and tap the ones that are suppose to run over from the GEM to that side. Does anybody know the size of this wire that is recommended?