2000 mustang part out + a few sets of sn and fox taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
I have a very nice 2000 Mustang V6 to part out.. interior looks very nice and the body is nice..the car was prepped for paint work before we got the car...divers side fender got damaged when we moved it and hoo and front bumper have been sold.. i can post more pics of any items you want upon request.. i will post better/more pics later tonight or tomorrow in the morning. here she is

c pillars
Photo0247.jpg

Photo0248.jpg

taillights
Photo0232.jpg

Photo0233.jpg

side scoops
Photo0236.jpg

Photo0234.jpg

passenger mirror
Photo0237.jpg

Photo0238.jpg

interior
Photo0239.jpg

Photo0240.jpg

Photo0243.jpg

Photo0244.jpg

the headliner in this car is in mint condition. I will get a good pic of it later today...the rest of the interior pieces would look brand new with a wipe down and some armor all...

the drivers seat recliner seems broken and the seat itself bends in a weird position to where i believe it is broke, but the cloth can be salvaged off of it.. passenger side seems fine....the carpet definitely needs cleaned...not sure how good it would look afterwards though...

The car has a V6 in it that is a Jasper built motor/heads..it has a chrome bbk knockoff cold air intake and what look to be bbk aluminum underdrive pullies..

there is a flimsy area on the drivers side door (circled) feels almost like the cover is peeling off the backing....not sure if that just how they feel when they are off the car or if it needs fixed...
Photo0244-1.jpg

the rear bumper is in perfect shape and is prepped/primered for paint.

we also have a few sn's on the lot so if there is anything needed off those ask and ill see if i can get it for you

sn tails:
Photo0226.jpg

Photo0227.jpg

Photo0224.jpg

Photo0225.jpg

Photo0228.jpg

Photo0231.jpg

all lenses are nice and clear just dirty but the rest of the taillight could use a nice paint job...i will clean all lenses before shipment

I aslo have a fox body convertible..i have the GT Side skirts/scoops and rear bumper to it...they are in very nice condition and will post pics of those up as well..

3rd brake light to fox
Photo0246.jpg

taillight
Photo0245.jpg

i have the other taillight to it as well but it is off the car and need to get a pic of it

let me know if there is anything you need :beer:

• Sponsors (?)

All deck lids are good...im pretty sure they all have spoilers....their just dirty....no dents or anything..ill take a few pics today if you would like

i think they all have black interior actually...ill get some pics of the interiors too!

Status
Not open for further replies.