2001 Mineral Gray GT Black leather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

autosay97

Apr 21, 2005
DRIVETRAIN:

The engine and transmission are both mechanically flawless and have been regularly maintained using the best fluids available. The transmission has been serviced every 40k miles using the mercon V transmission fluid and the engine has had nothing but Mobil1 full synthetic 5w20 (factory recommended) motor oil in it with either a motorcraft filter or a purolator pure one at every 3k. Neither the tranny nor engine leak a drop of fluid nor use either. Mechanically this vehicle is flawless, I rate it at a 10 of 10. The rear end has had the fluid change in the same intervals as the transmission utilizing the factory recommended synthetic fluids. Car has 128k on the clock.

COSMETIC:

The paint on this car is amazing! There are a handful of rock chips on the hood and front bumper but most all of them have been touched up with the factory oem touch up paint. There is one nick in the drivers side fender that is barely visible and is not even close to being the size of a penny. I replaced the headlights about 2 yrs ago because the oem ones had gotten fairly foggy, the new headlights have been maintained using a clear plastic polish called plasticX. I handwashed/handried this car basically every weekend then breezed over it with a spray on wax to help conserve the paint. This car has never been wrecked or even been to the body shop at all to my knowledge!

INTERIOR:

It has black leather interior that looks very very nice! The driver's seat has a small tear in it directly beneath where you would put your bottom, the remainder of the seats in the car are perfect! It has a functioning factory 6 disc cd changer along with the big Mach 460 sounds system. The Mach 460 system has oem amplifiers in the trunk and has a significantly higher sound quality than the base model stuff! All gauges function like they are suppose to! The carpet is flawless! The car also has a working OEM keyless entry system.

TIRES/WHEELS:

The wheels on the car are chrome replicas of the 2001 Saleen's 18"x9" wheels, one wheel has a very insignificant scratch on it but is otherwise perfect. I have always tried to keep the inside of these wheels clean as much as possible. Finish on them is still very very nice! The tires all have around 80-90% tread left on them. The front tires are slightly narrower than the rears to help prevent hydroplaning. There is not much of a visual difference between the fronts and backs though.

MODIFICATIONS:

The car has an aftermarket "H-pipe" to amplify the exhaust note. It has stock mufflers on it with the factory polished stainless steel tips. It really isn't loud at all, merely a deeper tone. It sounds very clean and powerful (sound clips are available, contact me). It also has a K&N washable air filter (oem replacement).

DRIVERS:

Before we purchased the car for my wife the car was owned by a female friend of my wifes. She drove the car for around 75-80k before we purchased it. My wife has driven it ever since! It has never been raced at all and no one else besides myself, my wife, and the original purchaser has ever driven the car.

REASON FOR SALE:

We recently added another member to our family of four (our 3rd girl!!!) and unfortunately it just doesn't make sens to cram everyone into our sport car! We have outgrown it and are looking to purchase an SUV with third row seating.

PRICE:
Looking for $7000 but will entertain reasonable offers.

(912) 286 2010 Matt
[email protected]
Car is located in Waycross GA

IMG00035-20100512-1059.jpg

IMG00030-20100512-1052.jpg

IMG00039-20100512-1116.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.